In case of enforcement procedure, the bailiff helps in case when the debtor is not fulfilling the claim voluntarily, although the court order (or any other order) has already been given.
Upon commencing enforcement procedure, the following documents are necessary:
- (Immediately) effective court order;
- Effective order by Labour Dispute Board, Rent Dispute Board or the Traffic Insurance Board.
- Invoice of the notary fee;
- Order of the tax handler regarding immediate effective payment of taxes or other financial responsibilities;
- International court solution if it is acknowledged in the State of Estonia or is effective without acknowledgement.
Ypon commencing enforcement procedure, SPT Inkasso will forward all necessary details to the bailiff, compiles the commencement application and monitors the course of the claim.
In case of further enquiries, please contact us via phone +3726580100 or via email email@example.com.